Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Cabin Time!
We were able to spend a weekend up the canyon in a family members cabin. It's been a tradition ever since I was a little girl and something I've always looked forward to. And now my own kids get to look forward to the very same thing! It's just fun to spend time with family, play with the cousins, eat, enjoy nature... hikes, fishing, and even snowmobiling (if we happen to go during the winter).
Brynne was brave enough to teach the kids how to do friendship bracelets. They LOVED it!
One of the things that is most fun for me is seeing how much the kids love being together. They always have a BLAST!
~*~ Cousins... Sisters... Best Friends Forever ~*~
The kids had a great time fishing
But we didn't catch a thing =(
We celebrated Gabbi's Birthday while we were all at the cabin. It was great having everyone there to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And I finally finished her quilt! And gave it to her for her birthday =>
We also passed the time playing catch and frisby
And kickball is always a favorite!!!
But I think the kids love JEEP RIDES the best!
Especially when Brad's driving... the kids are lucky to still be in the truck when they get back! But that's what makes it so much FUN!
We all had so much fun! On my Facebook page I posted videos of the kids doing their glow stick dance. You'll have to check it out... it's really CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment