This is the life I love... I have been married to my "Prince Charming", Duane for 14 years. We have 3 beautiful children: Gabbi, Halle and Derek. Duane works hard for our little family and I keep busy "just" being a mom. I LOVE being a mom! From the crazy car rides to the silly shopping trips... through the blood, sweat, and tears (literally), there's nothing I'd rather be doing. And the best part is when I get a kiss good-night and I hear, "Mom, you're the best-est mom in the world" (or Dad, in Duane's case).
"You are never lost when you can see the temple. The temple will provide direction for you and your family in a world filled with chaos. It is an eternal guide post which will help you from getting lost in the 'mist of darkness'". ~Gary E. Stevenson
Happy birthday! I think your a hot mama, and Wow! Derek is so grown up and big! Time flies!
ReplyDelete