Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthdays are sooo... much fun when you are a kid... but birthdays are a lot MORE fun when you HAVE kids to share it with!!!
Duane brought home a cute little cake (just enough for the 5 of us) and I don't know what it is about candles, but they are so fun to blow out. We could forget the presents and just blow out candles all evening and my kids would be HAPPY!
Duane took the girls shopping the night before to get me some gifts and said they wanted to buy me EVERYTHING they saw! Well, they did good, because everything fits and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Birthdays are more fun with children, aren't they! Your son is getting so big! Whenever I picture him I still see him as a little baby. You and your family are all looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that last comment was from me. I was accidentally logged in under an old account of Ross's.

    ReplyDelete

The Daw Family