We were having so much fun we didn't want to leave! We also tried the Cosmic Bowling... the black lights are turned on so everything is glowing. The girls thought is was sooo... COOL!(so did I) Halle won and Gabbi came in second followed by me then Duane. Derek just had fun running around kissing the bowling balls (YUCK!)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Then... we went bowling!!!
We were having so much fun we didn't want to leave! We also tried the Cosmic Bowling... the black lights are turned on so everything is glowing. The girls thought is was sooo... COOL!(so did I) Halle won and Gabbi came in second followed by me then Duane. Derek just had fun running around kissing the bowling balls (YUCK!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Hi April! I'm glad you found my blog! I'm also glad you started your own! It is so fun to read about what everyone is doing and look at their pictures! I can't believe how big Derek is getting! He is so cute, I mean handsome! You look good and so does the rest of your family! That looks like a way fun family home evening!
ReplyDelete